Tuesday 17 March 2015

Study Motivation

Hey guys!


This weeks post, as you probably guessed by looking at the title, is going to be on studying. With the summer exam timetable coming out at the end of this month, I thought it was about time I sat down and started doing some hardcore revision. 

One thing (apart from looking at pretty notes online) that gets me excited for revision is making some form of list. In this case, I made a table with the lectures I need to go over for each of my eight modules. I only have 164 lectures worth of studying to do. No worries! *Written with heavy sarcasm*


Having this type of checklist really helps me. I get to cross things off which gives me a great deal of satisfaction, and I get to see how much more work I need to get through. 

Another thing that I, as well as many other people, love is stationary. My currently used collection includes post-its, coloured markers, coloured pens, normal ball point pens, highlighters, etc. To be completely honest though, I rarely use all of it and find that I'm much slower at making notes when I'm trying to be all pretty about it. 


There's nothing in my collection that I've bought recently so it's all pretty old: as you can see, Mr. Giraffe's eye and mouth is starting to disappear. One thing I did buy recently is square paper! I haven't used it yet but I basically bought 500 sheets of square paper of Amazon for around £9. In my eyes, it was a great purchase as I love square paper but can never seem to find it anywhere. 

Last year, I didn't do as well as I would've wanted in my exams and I don't want that to be the case this year. So I'm starting early- well, early relative to my normal start. 

Hopefully I can do another post in the summer telling you guys how I did, but until then...

Take care,
Santhiya

1 comment:

  1. I remember Mr Giraffe!!! :O That's awesome! May god bless him ;)

    ReplyDelete