Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year: Review and resolutions!

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS! 


Can you believe it?! It's 2015 already. Ha. Even saying 2015 sounds a little odd.

2014 was a pretty good year for me- of course there was a little bad but that can be overlooked. Here are a few pics showing some of the highlights:

Now 2015... As I mentioned earlier, it sounds so strange. 2015. Strange or not, new year's resolutions are a must for me so here they are: 

1. Get fit

2. Study harder
That's a given now that I'm in my second year and want to apply to Med school this coming September.

3. Learn French
As a family, we often go to France so being able to speak French would be really useful! Learning an extra language is pretty useful in general I guess.

4. Get my drivers licence

5. Be more productive
This is something I am pretty terrible at. Anything to stop me being productive, I will most likely do. But that was the old me (hopefully)! This year I want to use my spare time knitting (which I STILL have not started), volunteering, revising, learning to cook/bake, writing posts, taking pictures, etc. Basically anything- as long as it's productive... Or what I call productive anyways.

And that's a wrap!

Once again, happy new year: hope this year is amazing for you guys!

Take care,
Santhiya

No comments:

Post a Comment